Tuesday, August 25, 2015

'HOME IS WHERE YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS".......

Can't believe yesterday I was getting you and your big brother off the roof.......when I was suppose to be baby-sitting you, Then watching you cheer at Brighton Hi a few years, a WYMAD trip to India, excited last year to get you off to college and decorate your room and in a couple of days.......attend your wedding reception.....and you are 20.  You are beautiful and talented and all I knew you would be......I hope your life will be the one you deserve because you have had wonderful parents who were never far from you.and always guided you right.......Home is certainly where your life's journey begins and I hope you always stay close to your family
and look back on all the wonderful memories we made together.

No comments: