Saturday, August 15, 2015

ANDREA IS 20..........

Oh yes, twenty years ago I remember I got a third granddaughter.......and how happy I was......Andrea Rachelle Cook........now I had three grandsons and three granddaughters.......and now 20 years later she is getting married in two weeks and I will have to share her with a cute husband.  I do have many fun memories of buying her first dance dress....we (she, her mother and I) hit every store at the Fashion Place Mall and went back and bought one of the first ones she tried one.......watching her grow up has been such fun......dance club, cheer leading and ball games then off to college a year....... a fun Christmas Cruise with she and Rich as roommates.  Then she met MR WONDERFUL......who left two weeks later on an LDS mission......he was hardly gone and she me MR PERFECT.......and now a wedding.  Love ya Annie it's been fun......and your 83 year old gram is glad she has been around for all of it.

No comments: