Friday, August 28, 2015

MIXED EMOTIONS........BIG WEDDING DAY!

Well this is a big day for youngest granddaughter.......Andrea Rachelle Cook......who married Matt Fritzche......in the Salt Lake Temple this morning!  Five of my nine grandchildren are now married......and all grown up.  Last night his family had a dinner in a brother's backyard that was a beautiful place......with a taco truck to cater it????  This should have been a wonderful evening for our family, but we all came away rather sad as the mother of the bride.......daughter Karrie could hardly put herself out to be nice to any of us...... even my X was nicer to me.........we do not know what we have done and have tried so hard to keep the family together and say we are sorry for whatever has turned her away from us.......it is killing her twin sister and it started early this year.....and I am devastated.  Sherrie, Darren and Alex went through the temple with Annie this morning and I guess Karrie had very little to say to her and when she asked if we could help with anything for tonight.....she said their friends had it all taken care of.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I guess the Panniers, Christensons, Hortons, Will and Liz and I will go to an early dinner then wander over to the reception at the State Capital and congratulate Annie and Matt before we go home. I wish them all the best in their marriage as she is a great little gal, that I have loved and enjoyed watching grow up.......and she has two wonderful brothers.
HOW CAN ANYTHING SO GOOD FEEL SO BAD?

No comments: