Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A LESSON.....

Here are my other set of twins,,,,,,Annie with soon to be husband Matt......and my darling Brayden on a mission in Washington State with one of his mother's best friends, Julie RICE, growing up....... They will turn 20 years old this weekend.  Where did the last 20 years go?  They were always the best of buddies......would go off and build forts, make believe games and almost knew what the other was thinking......like their twin mothers.   I hope they always have that bond no matter where they are in life.  Andrea was born the 15th of August and Brayden the 16th of August....(my mother's birthday!)  Rather interesting being IN the hospital when your twins are both there having their second babies.....What a lucky grandma.  The next two weeks are busy with wedding showers, rehersal dinners and the wedding....I plan to turn my life around and really enjoy the last few years I have left.......if you like me you do.....if you don't you don't......that is your loss. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA AND BRAYDEN....... 

No comments: