Thursday, August 13, 2015

ATTITUDE.......

Ladies day.......and I do mean day.  We get there at noon and somehow just don't want to leave our friends.  Today Mexican Train at my house......There is nothing like good friends......Finally got someone to do my privacy panel ......a neat guy name Randy......said it would be in by Tuesday, so here is hoping.......Dentist in the morning and it is the weekend already.
Have you ever met someone.......and when they walked away......you thought to yourself, "I didn't like their attitude?"
The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.......Attitude, to me, is more important than facts, it is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people say or do.  It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.  It will make or break a company.....a church......a home.  The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for the day.  We cannot change our past.....we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.....we cannot change the inevitable.....the only thing we can do is to play the one string we have and that is our attitude.  I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me.....and 90% on how I react to it......and so it is with all of us.......remember how important a good attitude can be.

No comments: