Friday, August 14, 2015

A TRUTH......

 
It is so nice to know there are other people out there like me.....Lunch today with two of my dearest friends......Patty and Ruth.  Somehow we get into the darnest conversations......about everything......which always ends in us laughing our heads off about nothing.  Lunch at the Lone Star and we literally sat there two hours.....I think they were about ready to start charging us rent!  Went to the dentist......only he was having another baby.....but all they did was see if I would be a good candidate for the dental school......I need my teeth cleaned......and you have to be approved first at the dental school where they practice on you......... but it is a lot cheaper.
Randy promised he would be here tomorrow to start my privacy panel......we shall see.  Guess I won't pay him till he gets it done!  He said he would have it done by Tuesday......but I wouldn't count on it........I couldn't get it done under $850.00 with the other two bids.......so went down to the US Vinyl Fence Co. AND ask if they had anyone who did work like that........saved $350.00.......so guess it was worth it, that is if Randy gets on the ball.  Tomorrow is Annie's birthday and Brayden's Sunday on my mother's birthday.
All the things on the list above describe what I am going through at this stage in my life......I have never cried so much in the last 29 years as I have the last nine months......because of the family trouble and I try not to do it in front of others.  Yes, I have said it is a long story......when it really isn't.......and doesn't everyone walk into a room and forget whey they are there.......oh, well always looking forward to another beautiful day in  Zion.

No comments: