Wednesday, December 31, 2014

AND ANOTHER YEAR PASSES.......

Yep, here we are at the end of 2014 and I am still here.......seems like yesterday I was dreading 2000 and all the bad things forecast in a new century......well, we are still here and I thank GOD for that.  I have done so much in the past 15 years that I never dreamed of.....wonderful trips around the world, family grown with the marriages of three grandchildren and a new great-grandchild.......A big move for me, numerous new pets in the family, many good friends and family members who were not as lucky as I have been have
 passed away........and so many new inventions I can hardly keep up with the changing world.
We had a good Christmas, even weather wise but now we are under the artic spell and it's freezing outside.  Went to see "Annie" today.......wasn't impressed by it, but something to do.  Bill and Nicci are cooking our New Year's dinner ....we will miss Tiff who is still in the hospital with baby Aaron.  AND guess what my new house has been framed!!!! Yea. Well this is the last blog of 2014......and I will wake up (hopefully) to a whole new year.

No comments: