Friday, December 26, 2014

DECEMBER 26th.........

Snowy and cold and everyone dragging from a busy Christmas.  Pam said Karrie and her family are spending the week in Baer Lake so won't see that family until after New Years sometime........Sherrie and her family were driving to Mexico for New Years......and Nicci and Bill are arriving this afternoon to spend New Years with Panniers.....and me.....Guess we will sit around and wait for Tiff to have her baby probably start her Sunday.....fun having Nicci here for it.  Sad......how families start to crumble through the years.....divided by two family obligations, kids going different ways, and choices  of each child.......not to need those family ties anymore.  I think next year I will just find some friends that need something to do and stay in my 'own little home'......I almost wish I hadn't leaned to text because I miss that one on one phone call from the kids. Need to go get my mail today and see how the house is coming, Annette called and said to tell the guys to stay off the roads so they could plow now with all our snow......yea!  Can hardly wait to be done with the place.
39 weeks and waiting for that little fellow to get here!

No comments: