Sunday, December 7, 2014

MOTHER'S LESSONS.......


Lucky is the child that grows up in a good home with a good mother!  I think we heard our Mother's say these words and I know I have said them many times in one form or another to my three girls and probably some of the grandchildren......Did some retail therapy today......just had to get out and still have few presents to buy.  Robbie spent the day putting up Christmas Decorations in his yard......six big blow ups no less......lights all around the house on the fence and decorated the little new trees in the back yard....we are ready for Christmas.....only no snow!  I think it was in the high 50s today.....Pam said 58...wow!....  .didn't wear a coat shopping.  Getting geared up for the wedding on Saturday, got a lot to do.  David Dee was staying at my house tonight to start the serious remodeling tomorrow.....yea!......Will try and get Salvador and Jose to move the bricks this week so the back yard will be in shape.....Maybe run by and see if they have started framing my house yet.  Enjoyed the cute Beer Commercial that Chase Ramsey has on Utube.

No comments: