Thursday, December 11, 2014

ONE OF THOSE DAYS.....WEEKS......MONTHS!

I will never get use to the idea unexpected things happen......but they do every day!  I was just about to leave today to pick up a friend for a luncheon......and guess what?......NO CAR KEYS anywhere.  That is the second set of keys I have lost since I moved in with Pam less than two weeks ago.......and I can't remember the last time I lost my keys......my mind maybe......but not my car keys!  Thank goodness Karrie remembered where I had packed my extra set until I run across my originals......no way to end a day......but enjoyed the luncheon with my friends.
I am so sorry Karrie is having to work herself to death over my house remodeling......Karrie and Rich are very busy and Karrie has all the good ideas......so she has done all the running and lifting and making decisions......She took over the wedding decorations job for Sherrie and we will all be glad when the wedding is over on Saturday.   She is so independent she won't let anyone help her with anything.  Expect Leslie tomorrow and have to take Kennedy to his Therapist appointment while Sherrie goes to the Temple with Lindsey........It has been a long time since I have felt this bogged down and frustrated and uncertain of my feelings about what is going on in my life.....I am grateful for everything that is being done for me though.......I just felt it would be better after the Holidays and the wedding were over.
CHRISTMAS TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!
I

No comments: