Thursday, December 18, 2014

DOWN TO ONE.......

Well, I am down to buying one more gift for Christmas......which I will do tomorrow when I go to the Mall to get my nails done and I am done, done, done......now time to goof off.  Today it was Gigi's day to get all beautiful and ready for Christmas......she looks so pretty with her shampoo, nails cut, teeth cleaned and trimmed up a bit!
Rob and I checked out my new place last night.....all the cement poured, but still not framed.....and by the old place which will look nice eventually, but now very depressing for me to see.....I don't even like to go there.  "There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."  It seems so easy to get stuck in your life....the easy way out.  As I worry about all my treasures and will I ever put my life back together......I have to just "let go" and let it be.....they are just things! I wonder if a little snow would help me get with the Christmas Spirit......?

No comments: