Saturday, December 27, 2014

EVERY DAY A GIFT.......

This is such a comforting thought......and when your over 82 you realize how many gifts you have received from God......how lucky you really are.  Each day can be quit a challenge as you age......in many areas......but I wake up and say, "Thank you God for another day."  Nicci and Bill got here yesterday afternoon and we went to the Spaghetti Factory where Tiff met us.  Nice visit last night.....they are off to Park City with Will today and tonight is their family Christmas Party........Then tomorrow night they are inducing TIFF so the baby will be here Monday!!!!!
Counting down till 2015.......been a strange year and it has gone by fast.   I am so starting a new chapter in my life in 2015.......a new home in a new area with new people......am I ready for that????  I wonder where all my "stuff" is and will I ever get it all gathered up again.  I am so done with the old place and the people there.....very depressing to go get my mail every few days......I didn't realize how happy I would be to get away from THE MONTE CRISTO CONDOS!!!!! Talked to Sherrie this morning they are half way to Mexico for New Years and there was a text from the Cooks.....off to Baer Lake.......... home after New Years. O.K........?
THEY ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN........We have four dogs at Pam's for a week.

No comments: