Saturday, December 20, 2014

BE FLEXIBLE.........

Snow forecast .......so maybe a WHITE CHRISTMAS......need something to get the Christmas Spirit.  Plan A for today....... was to drive to Vernal to the second wedding reception for Alex and Lindsey.....but Karrie called early a winter storm warning was due in our area and they did not want to drive out there and back in a storm.  I wholly backed her fear although I guess her family wasn't convinced....Poor Karrie is really on the edge
you can tell she is about to have a melt down getting Sherrie's luncheon ready last week and Darren putting her in charge of my house remodeling......I wish I could help......AND Richard told Don they would tend his sick and dying dog over Christmas but you know who will be doing the tending????.....Not Richard.....Pam said NO.....I am having four dogs and can't tend one more!  So plan B ......I called Patty and she came over for coffee this morning and I went to see "The Exodus" this after noon. So nice to talk to my little sister today also......I need family.
         Can't sleep......Talk to your Heavenly Father.  Tomorrow is what keeps people awake at night.....we just can't turn it off......worry about resources, our money, our kids.....but there is no one with more resources than GOD.....Just trust in him.

No comments: