Thursday, October 9, 2014

TRUE HAPPINESS......

As I ponder what is ahead of me in the next few months .....I remind myself over and over......HAPPINESS isn't getting what you want....but.....APPRECIATING what you have!  In my life I have soooo many blessings.  I am relative healthy, so far I haven't had to be a bag lady, I have 3 families who are very supportive and involved in my life and my later years......a lot of good friends and extended family. So I am thankful for all I have and have put my future out there for the Universe to work on!!!!
The Christensons called from Atlanta and will be home tonight sometime......I am sure after two weeks  they are anxious to get home and see the kids and the farm.  I have been here two weeks ago tomorrow and they will take me back to SLC tomorrow sometime. I have so enjoyed the boys.
Rob called last night all excited about me moving down to 78th so.....I think he has me convinced if they will help get house ready for sale and workout the price.  Kar has been convinced from day one and Pam and Rich are backing them up.  Sherrie has been out of town so doesn't know what is going on?????BUT I know she will help me get through this.
THINK I WILL RUN DOWN TO TJ MAXX.....I REALLY NEED SOME "RETAIL THERAPY."

No comments: