Monday, October 13, 2014

MONDAYS ARE FOR CATCH-UP!


It was a very hectic weekend and I hope I wasn't too difficult.....The kids were all very patient and to all my negative suggestions.....they had a positive answer that a move was best and do-able and they were there for me all the way....Richard had put in addendum or two and we were waiting to see if the builder would approve them......Karrie called awhile ago they told her he would.....so I guess its a go and full steam ahead....I will start cleaning out but thank-goodness we are talking till next February or March for the big move.....will put the house up for sale after Christmas. Mondays are busy......off to the post office, bank, to Pam's to feed their gold fish in the outside pond.....Burlingtons' to pick up a pad for the new baby cradle I got at a garage sale for $10.00.....then off to Walmart for dog food and stopped at the liquor store to pick up some boxes for packing, but they were closed because of Columbus Day so home to do more chores.......Going to play tomorrow.   We are having nice fall weather, but need to get my yard and patio ready for snow...... I was so content and had no stress.....now it seems like it will be my middle name for a few months. I do have some bright spots to look forward to.....New great-grandson in Dec......Richie coming home from his mission in Jan.......and Alex getting married in May.

No comments: