Sunday, October 19, 2014

13 YEARS AGO TODAY........


Well, a big happy birthday to my youngest grandchild....SCOTTIE COOK....who has moved into the teenage bracket of a big #13!  Can't believe how he has grown this summer and his voice is changing and he likes to hang out with the guys more than he does his grammie..........Ahhhh, but I have lots of memories and he is still very darling to me holding my arm up and down stairs and crossing roads....very protective.  We did our usual birthday celebration at the Spaghetti Factory, candles, presents and singing.  It was a fun evening.
AND.....this week no baby or dog setting for the family.  Two weeks with Sherrie's boys and two dogs in Vernal, one week of Bree....Pam's dog and three days with Karrie's two dogs........ Marley and Izzy..........That,s what keeps grandma's young! 
WRINKLED.....WAS NOT ONE OF THE THINGS I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP...........

No comments: