Thursday, October 23, 2014

AN UNBELIVEABLE WEEK OR TWO.....

After two very quiet weeks in Vernal all of a sudden it is busy, busy. I love this picture and I am sure I look like this at the end of some of these days.......I know that I just need to have faith that my house will be fixed up and sold for enough to pay for the new one.....that it will all happen about the same time and I won't have to impose on the kids too long......or my sweet sister.  And I will be as safe and happy out there as I have been in this condo....and find some good neighbors and friends.  No body seems concerned about all this .......but me.
Yesterday was bridge and didn't get much done, today I picked up more boxes and did some work in the back yard.  Tomorrow Sherrie is coming to town and hopefully will be able to play a little.  As Doctor Phil said today he always plays the "BUT FOR" game....well I would have...... but for...........and it gets a lot of people into a lot of trouble. 
EVERY MAN'S WORK, WHETHER IT BE LITERATURE, OR MUSIC, OR PICTURES, OR ARCHITECTURE, OR ANYTHING ELSE, IS ALWAYS A PORTRAIT OF HIMSELF....

No comments: