Friday, October 3, 2014

ONE MORE WEEK......

OK.......back to my favorite saying.....'THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON......JUST BELIEVE."  I have faith that fairly soon I will find the perfect place to move to with no stairs, laundry up stairs and a walk-in shower.  Would prefer a fenced patio and a garage.....no more than $2,000.00.....I have faith.......and that I can sell my house fast.....It might not be tonight, tomorrow or the next day, but everything is gonna be OK!!!! Focus on that thought Betty.....
Getting things ready to head back to SLC for the weekend then back  to Vernal for another week. Love my boys and we are starting to miss Mom and Dad.....kinda?  Grandma doesn't have so many rules......Sherrie has been texting every nite but finally got to CUZCO where they had Internet and it was fun getting the latest on their trip today. Today they were taking the train up to Machu Pichu........then will end their trip by a trip up to Lake Titicaca.
Dread the week after when I will be getting serious about looking for a place to move and cleaning up mine so I can sell mine......hopefully all this will happen fast and before the Holidays. Karrie called yesterday with the sad news, Richard's partner's Mom had just fallen down her stairs putting the dogs out and broke all kinds of things and Karrie said seeeeeee Mom, that's what we are worried about you doing......and why we want you to move!
Well, a happy weekend wish for everyone out there.
 

No comments: