Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"EVERY STORM RUNS OUT OF RAIN!"


Here is my darling missionary....Richie Cook.....just like his mother, loves dogs.  We are counting the days till he gets home in January......I think he is winding down.
Sometimes, the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to that are no longer good for you.....I am thinking of my house.  The stairs are killing my knees and I haven't touched my back yard flower beds this summer......laundry down stairs is a chore.....so I am letting go of my very comfortable and safe retreat that I have returned to from my many trips around the world for the past 27 years. I am moving into a place with no stairs, laundry on main floor and no flower beds!
There seems to be  a little voice inside of me that whispers all day long....."I feel that this is right for me."...... "I know this is wrong,".......No teacher, preacher, parent, friend or wise man can decide what's right for you.....just listen to the voice that speaks inside........I guess it is your conscious or holy ghost.  I have learned to listen to my little voice.

No comments: