Thursday, October 2, 2014

JUST ANOTHER DAY......

  When you are not having the best of days.....all you have to do is look at a picture like this to make you smile.....my cute 18 year old granddaughter Andrea Cook.......I think I have problems....but I don't! Her darling Mom, Karrie, called a  little while ago to tell me her husbands partner's mother......who is 10 years younger than I am........ just fell down the stairs in her home and really broke things today.....she said one more reason Mom we want you to move...SOON......to one floor.   I know they love me and care and I need to work really hard at making the move happen.......with a happy face like Annie's. 
Weather in Vernal has changed and it is freezing cold today, got the kids to turn up the heat.  I guess Fall is upon us, kids said cold in Salt Lake also.  The Christensons' have been gone a week and I think the kids and the dogs are missing them.  They won't be home till next Thursday night.  Such a wonderful trip to Peru though.  KEEP SMILIN'

No comments: