Saturday, October 11, 2014

Can't believe what I did today??????

 Here it is October 11, 2014......and I can't believe what I did today!  As you have been following my blog the girls and guys have decided Mom needs to move away from all these stairs......soooo they lost no time in finding me a new one.  I made a deposit on Lot #91 which won't even be started for another month.   If and when it get done, I get my house sold and I get moved sometime next spring......without a nervous breakdown, it will be nice. Rich took us to ZUPPA'S to celebrate  .......very tired and I am tending Bree for a week while Pam and Rob are in Mexico with friends.
Added to my big day was a wedding lunch for my cousins daughter Becky.....her first marriage in her 50's and the man a nice looking man in his 60s whose wife died after being sick two years.  He has three daughters who are not too happy about it.  Lucille looked so tired.  Alex stayed all night with me.....I love him so and he will take the table down stairs .

No comments: