Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MEMORIES.......

This is Ann Moseley.....a friend that made many of my wonderful trips around the world possible.  They just had a day of celebration for her life.....she was a year younger than me but always overweight when I knew her which caused much of her health problems.  She was a travel agent and always had some exciting place planned for us to adventure into.  I never knew her when she was young and very thin so the early picture was fun for me to see.
       We felt most alive when we were on the move.....We found first hand anything is possible when we are given a new day in a place we had never been as we surrender ourselves to the currents of the universe.....We were mesmerized by every new culture and learned smiles are the same in any language.  Miss you Ann

No comments: