Friday, December 27, 2013

THOUGHTS OF THE PAST.......

"Love makes you young.  If you're doing what you love with people you love, it keeps you young and energized"
"I didn't always know what I wanted to do......But, I knew the kind of person I wanted to be."
FAVORITE......."Don't cry because it's over.......Smile because it happened!"  Dr. SEUSS
"The one that angers you 'controls you'......Don't give anyone that power!  Especially the one who does it intentionally."
"A woman's rule of thumb;  if IT HAS TIRES OR TESTICLES YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH IT."
"It's hard to make a comeback, if you haven't been anywhere!"
"My sunblock is100% effective......It's called a "house".
Love Maxine....."I DON'T NEED MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY........in fact, some days nothing keeps me happy."
"Today is the oldest you have ever been.....And the youngest you will ever be....."
So many thoughts so little time.......had a great day......seeing grandkids is always a great day.....and Kar.   I guess Liz and William are moving in together this weekend!!!!! WITH their dog no one can stand.  I am wondering if in six months they will both be looking for a new roommate?  Things happen for a reason......just believe.

No comments: