Wednesday, December 18, 2013

JINGLE BELLS SOMEMORE.......

Just one picture like this and the Christmas Spirit just blooms in my heart.  This is so what I always visioned Santa and the Reindeer really looked like.  I love some of the more modern pictures but this is a classic.  I really had the Christmas Spirit today until I went in and had a mammogram, I am thankful for them but really should schedule them after the holidays. Ouch!!!!!  Two days before our family Christmas Party......all my sweet family are contributing so things are looking good.  Sherrie and Annie in charge of games, Kennedy in charge of being Santa and the present bag, I have my story.....big dinner and lots of presents and pictures and love and games.....maybe I  have the Christmas Spirit after and suppose to warm up and snow again.
"Sometimes it's the things that are all around us that are hardest to see, especially love.  Like dust particles suspended in a ray of sunshine, love remains invisible to us until it is illuminated.  When our hearts can't see clearly, love creates a Tyndall effect of its own, helping us to shine a light on what is always there, even in
our darkest times."
 

No comments: