Sunday, December 22, 2013

JINGLE JINGLE SOME MORE.......

This is a cartoon but getting so real now days.......no matter what you say or do someone screws it into a problem......ho ho ho!  Two days and counting till the man in red comes......did my last shopping today.  Then off to a movie with the Panniers.  Kar and Rich ran by to pick up a movie and say hi.  It is the day I write my two missionaries and wish them MERRY CHRISTMAS'.
"When I was a child, I spake as a child; I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things....1 Corinthians 13:11.
Big boys just have bigger toys........most guys will admit when they are young they thumb through the toy catalogs wanting and dreaming of all the toys available....Then they become men and find they still want lots of toys only now they become very expensive.......Steros, Walkmans, Cell phones, Big desktop computers, Little tablet computers, Ipads, Iphones and cable TV.......of course they use the excuse these things are necessary for work......but what about the 4-wheelers, razors, snowmobiles, guns and boats?  I think they fall into the category of "big boy toys."  I wonder what my big boys are asking Santa for this year?

No comments: