Monday, December 23, 2013

JINGLE LOTS OF BELLS.......

I love this time of the year with all the stories of how people reach out to others in need.  One of Walmart for stocking stuffers to beat the crowd!  Leslie called and her garage sale was so cold in Winslow what she didn't sell she gave away just to get it moved out......and gone.   She moves to Mesquite a week from tomorrow......Karrie called and was working on her neighbors gifts .......my chore for the day.  And today is missionary email day.....love it.
my favorite thoughts is "I can't do everything for everyone in need but I can do one thing and they can do one thing etc"  That is all it would take to make this a better world for everyone......just do one nice thing today and ask them to pass it on.  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.......and the magic night for kids......big and little......I am seeing signs of caring everywhere and it warms my heart.  Sherrie called and had been up since six and off to
Have you ever wondered why the person expounding an unchangeable view seems to believe he or she is the only one allowed an opinion of their own?  They expect everyone else to quietly agree and shut up and not express their views! I hate this .....it is a free country and right or wrong......my view is just as important to me as theirs is to them.
Well, off for a very busy day of fun stuff!

No comments: