Thursday, December 26, 2013

SURVIVING CHRISTMAS......

Oh, how I remember this scene in my past life.......Don usually left on a flight and there I was trying to figure the kids toys out!  I am not feeling sorry for the many house-holds out there going through the same thing yesterday, today and tomorrow! If you have had kids it is a familiar scene.
Today is kinda a let down and feeling of relief we made it successfully through the big day.  No exciting plans for New Years.  The Christensons are off to Mexico.  The Panniers are off to St George this weekend.  Busy family.  I had a wonderful Christmas, love watching the grandkids this time of year and spoiling them a little, including my two missionaries.  I love my IPAD, Calvin Cline perfume set, Starbucks coffee, clothes and a ton of fun stuff.  I am very spoiled.........and love it!
I love this Christmas prayer......Dear God, please never let me crowd my life full to the brim, so like the keeper of Bethlehem's Inn, I find I have no room for them.  Instead, let my heart's door be ever open, ready to welcome the new born King.  Let me offer the best I have to Him who gives me everything.

No comments: