Tuesday, December 17, 2013

JINGLE BELLS SOME MORE.......

Well, I am going to make the most of my last week before Christmas.  I love Christmas......so many emotions are filing through me.  Happy for the many happy Christmases but sad for the people I am missing at this time of year......Mom, Dad, both sisters......etc.  I love buying fun things for the kids and grown-ups, neighbors and friends.  "I can't do something for everyone, but, everyone can do something for someone".  (Ronald Regan)   In my past life????? Don and I had friends whose names were SCHMIDT......and every year this cartoon came up.  Love it! I want to finish Annie's quilt today and run over to my cousin and deliver her Christmas present.  This Christmas is hard on my roommates who live in the basement as Rob loves to decorate outside and Pam decorate inside......next year in their brand new home will be very special.
"MISSED OPPORTUNITY........We don't miss what we never had, but we miss terribly things we almost had.  and we miss things we used to have most of all.  Though we hope and pray for our relationships, our looks, and our lives to improve, having more also mean having more to lose."
NOT COUNTING THE WEEKS TILL CHRISTMAS NOW.......COUNTING THE DAYS!
 

No comments: