Friday, December 27, 2013

CHAPTER #23.....continued

My first trip to Europe was to Italy, France and Sicily........I found Paris FRANCE a city full of tourist wonders....art galleries, museums, parks and garden, the powerful and famous Notre Dame, the Arc de Trump. We took a romantic cruise on the Seine River and visited the Mona Lisa at the world famous Louve.  Then there is the famous EIFFEL Tower.....I have been to the top twice and the view is out of this world.  Paris France has something of interest for everyone.  I loved the artist colony of Momart on the hill.....Saw the FOLLY Braziers and went to the night market for the best "onion soup" I ever had!  Another wonderful taste of France was NIECE on the Rivera.....it really had a miserable beach but the shopping was fun......The side walk cafes where you could watch the latest fashionable styles parade by....WOW.

No comments: