Saturday, December 28, 2013

SPOTTY DOT......

I can't let this Christmas Season pass without acknowledging Spotty Dot.......he is part of our lives.  Dad mounted this little deer, a freak of nature.  Mother wrote a poem and a song for her grandchildren about him one Christmas.  He is Christmas to us with our neighbor who dropped by and posed as Santa....When the little reindeer can't make it, Spotty Dot will carry him and his presents to all the good little boys and girls.
Had a fun day with Annie and Scottie.......we all went to California Pizza and it was delicious.  Then Annie gave me a lesson on my new IPAD.  They also brought in my containers to start taking down Christmas.....kinda sad but it was great and we can all look forward to another one with 2014 breathing down our necks.  It is still very cold and smoggy, Will and Liz are setting up housekeeping together this weekend......I give them six months and Will will be hunting a new roommate??????

No comments: