Thursday, June 27, 2013

WHAT YOU KNOW....

They say you talk about what you know best most the time and I know "getting older".  I am so happy I have Maxine and Auntie Acid who relates so well with me! As the days, weeks and years slip by I realize the truth of; "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have." I am slower and hurt in the morning BUT....I can still identify everyone (almost) in the photo album......I dread the time when I'll never be alone in bathroom again......I think each year you live most of your enemies are dead......no one questions you if you take a sick day......Lying about my age is easier now that I sometimes forget what it is......Don't worry about life time guarantees on things I buy ......and the list is long on the money I am saving on water skis, running shoes, tampons, sexy underwear, birth control pills, booster shots, orthodontia, home pregnancy tests etc.  You learn things like Divorce is the future tense of marriage????? If "plan A" fails, remember that the alphabet has, 25 more letters.......and Mother Teresa said, "You are not required to succeed, y6ur only required to try."
My lawn  is dying, so off to Home Depot to get some help!
'll

No comments: