Thursday, June 6, 2013

FIRE UP YOUR FOCUS!


I truly feel sorry for women who go through life with out being called Grandma, Grammie, Gram, Needer or what ever!  Being "grandma Betty" is the crowing star of my life.  Last night I went to watch Scottie play Lacrosse in the all-stars game.  It was at Park City and they have a beautiful Lacrosse field and the evening was beautiful......but the best part ......my grandson made the first goal and his team won!!!! Yes, I am a very proud grandmother and always "think" his talents came from my side of the family and his grandmother had a hand in making him such a great little guy (11).
Has this happened to you?  Just about the time you think you can make ends meet somebody moves the end!
No problem toss away your worries.....If negative thoughts are distracting you, simple write them down on a piece of paper, then throw it in a trash can.  Strange but true, research in the journal Psychological Science found this simple move helps clear your mind and sharpen your focus.  Think how important this thought can be to be who work with solving problems.......or in the many situations we encounter every day.
Meeting my first grandchild tonight to shop for her birthday present.....she has a birthday the 19th......that's when I first got to call myself ...."GRANDMA".....love you Tiffany.

No comments: