Thursday, June 20, 2013

SUN IS SHINNING........

Another beautiful day on the farm.  Water wheels going everywhere, new mown hay smelling so good, no wind today and the lake looks like glass.  I even saw a deer in the field in back.  Oh yes, and a few strange looking things that live in the meadows in back are kinda interesting.  Sherrie and I hopped in her little red Mercedes convertible and headed off to Walmart to shop......where else......?  Darren off to girls camp to cook dinner with the bishopric tonight and I am just hanging out with Ken and the dogs.  The kids are flying down to Lake Powell tomorrow to look at another house boat and ask me to go.......but I had a good excuse......I promised Karrie I would tend her two dogs while they go to Bear Lake for the weekend.  Darren is determined I am going to get in his airplane one of these days.......I might!
Going to meet Brayden for lunch and buy some chicken feed this afternoon. Busy, busy.  Home tomorrow.

No comments: