Saturday, June 8, 2013

TOMORROW....


"Let tomorrow wait it's turn....I am enjoy today."  I love Saturdays especially in the summer because of......garage sales.  I guess I inherited the love of old things and a 'good sale' from my mother.  I especially love too haggle even if I don't need a darn thing. I find more and more any day is a good day if I wake up and can get up.  I love Betty White's  attitude at 91.....maybe it's just the name Betty that has some magic......but in 10 years I would love to have her energy and attitude.  Betty says, "I'm blessed with good health; that's the bottom line.  A lot of people at 91 don't feel as good as I do.  I  have a two-story house and a very bad memory, so that's my exercise;  I keep going up and down the stairs because I forget things." Yep, that's me too.  Keep busy, just went to the Home Depot and bought six new perennials to put in the back yard.....love my garden. "Some days I feel I have done it all, but there's no law against doing it again!"....well some of it.  The last guy that checked me out was the clerk at the grocery store......

No comments: