Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BUSY...BUSY...BUSY

Thanks to the help of my sweet Cook family, my house is clean for a few days.......I had the bridge group here for lunch today and am always happy for the help to get the house in shape......at least temporary.  Friday have the Domino group for lunch so love having a clean house......you know the cob-webs, wipe down the cupboards, and the corners you ignore most the time. Busy cleaning and shopping Monday, then more shopping Tuesday morning.  Sherrie and Ken came to town and picked up Scottie so off to the pool for a couple of hours.  While Sherrie had her hair done I took the boys to a movie then met Sherrie and Karrie for dinner before Sherrie headed back to Vernal and I rushed home to get ready for bridge!....Boy was I tired last night! Had a nice lunch and game of bridge and tomorrow off to help Karrie get ready for the garage sale Saturday. Being busy is good.
Watching a wonderful program on how the world works......all the information has come from the satellites we put out in the sky, but half of them may run out of fuel and burn up soon......and then how do we follow the weather so accurately? Will Obama do anything to improve our situation.......I doubt it.
"Maybe through it all, you already knew that this moment is all we have."
Panniers just bought a lot to build a new house on, very exciting.  Sherrie and Darren just bought a bigger house boat on Lake Powell.....been a busy weekend for my family.  I am clinging to every minute of JUNE it is one of my favorite months and it is almost gone....forever..........

No comments: