Friday, June 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE..........

Happy birthday to Robbie, last year he qualified to order off the Senior Citizen Menu at IHOP.......so I didn't even mention that to him today.  Rob can make a party wherever he is and has been so good to me for 34 years. I thank him for loving my oldest daughter and being a good father to my first 3 grandchildren.  He has turned into my fishing champion, and loves his new cabin in Idaho.  I hope he has many more birthdays. The tradition of my giving him a new pair of white NIKI tennis shoes for his birthday and for Christmas started many years ago , makes gift buying for him easy. Here's hoping you have many more birthdays Robbie.....
Got home from Vernal at 9;15 this morning, beautiful drive down the back roads.  Christensons off to Lake Powell to look at a new house boat, they flew their airplane down from here. Karrie brought Marley and Izzy over for the weekend while they go to Bear Lake for a couple of days  Life has been very busy lately.  Also today is the longest day of the year....solstice and the people in England at Stonehedge are celebrating!  Full moon tonight......
 .

No comments: