Sunday, June 9, 2013

MAKING MEMORIES.....

I found this great picture on the face book this morning,,,,,Nicole and Tiffany look like they are enjoying their weekend together celebrating Nicci's up coming wedding. They both flew into California Friday along with the other bride maids. My first two grandchildren have grown up.  They are pretty and smart and doing very well in life.  All a grandmother could ask for.  Nicci lives and works in Minneapolis and I miss having her close by.  Tiff lives and works in Salt Lake so we get to do fun things together, after having her live with me for 5 1/2 years I feel she is really part mine. Tiffany is married to Scott and they have a big dog named Captain.  Nicci is marrying Bill and they have a dog named Oliver (Ollie). Spending a quiet weekend doing chores and enjoying summer finally. 

No comments: