Thursday, August 16, 2012

TWO SPECIAL BIRTHDAYS TODAY.......

17 years ago today I was running between rooms at the hospital, in one room Karrie and her baby girl.....in the other Sherrie and her new baby boy....BRAYDEN.  A very happy and excited ME! Just like having twins again.  Brayden is a tall, happy and handsome 17 year old.  He is my electrician, plumber, yard man and a great help to me with the computer.  He is kind, sweet, generous and very honest. Ask his mother about sending a check to the Cheese  Cake Factory in Chicago, because she wanted a spoon for a souvenir.  At 16 he passed his flying test and is working on his hours to be a pilot, he is interested in helicopters.  He loves snow sports and water sports. I am very proud of him.
Today my mother would be 100 years old, but sadly has been dead 42 years.  You never stop missing your mother.....ever.  This talented, fun, friendly, supportive person that loved everyone unconditionally will be remembered by many people, as she touched many lives in her 58 years.  I know she is looking down on her great-grandchild born on her birthday saying...."I picked him out for you specially."
Off to IHOP and the movie Ice Age with Scottie today.

No comments: