Saturday, August 4, 2012

THE BEST PART OF A MEAL IS THE CONVERSATION

When I read the little line "the best part of a meal is the conversation"......it really made me stop and think?  Yes, that is why single people and older people have such strange eating habits---food is just no fun alone!
Why do you go out to eat alone?  Well you are not alone, there are people everywhere to watch and listen to, you might be alone, but your not alone, people make that OK.
I have taken my Sunday paper and gone to McDonalds for a McMuffin just because I get tired of eating alone and weekends are especially lonely.  Don't ask me why it helps----but until your alone maybe you won't know what I mean.  When you are with someone fun or you love, you could be eating a cardboard box with ketchup on it and you wouldn't care.  But alone----well nothing sounds very good , so you settle for a bowl of cereal for dinner again!  A fun meal with my three daughters is always welcome.
Spent the whole week watching Summer Olympics from London.....especially enjoying swimming and gymnastics.  Scottie coming over for the night.

No comments: