Monday, August 6, 2012

MAKING MY DAY.....

Got the word today Nicci and Bill are getting married 9/21/2013, so Ollie's family will be official.  He really doesn't look to worried does he?  I just worried if they broke up who would get Ollie.....I am also excited because that gives me a year to lose that 20 pounds I have been procrastinating about!  The wedding will be in Minneapolis, so I guess that means the DunnRovin sign doesn't get hung up for another year.  Weddings are so fun.
I am keeping Kennedy this week and his cousin Scottie came over to swim after class, they love Grandma's swimming pool.
My dear friend Susan Holgreen called today and seems to be struggling with life.  Her husband died several months ago and she was in the hospital after a car wreck and needs some TLC. Meeting her for lunch Wednesday.
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have......."
Been there.....Done that!  Always remember you were given this life, because God knew you were strong enough to live it!

No comments: