Thursday, August 9, 2012

TIME HAS A WAY......

                                                     Time has a way of moving quickly and catching you unaware of the                 passing years...... "True love is an  acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be."
In this picture I can  see my grandparents and my parents, but that could never be me and someone......how sad.  I guess I made a bad choice 62 years ago and for the past 26 years have been paying the consequences.....those people who really mean it when they take their marriage vows are the people I deem successful, nothing else is as important.    You can just feel the love and tenderness in this picture.  To me this is an example of when they say; A picture is worth a million words, portrays. Now as I approach the winter of my life I will .....be ready.  Yes, I have a few regrets.  There are things I wish  I had done.  There are things I wish I hadn't done. There are many things I am glad I have done....like have three beautiful daughters and travel around the world!  So, to my children who are not in the winter of their lives I say;  whatever you wish to do in your lives, do it quickly you never know how soon winter will be upon you.                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments: