Saturday, April 4, 2015

ONE WHOLE WEEK.........

Well.......I wasn't sure It would ever happen......but my wonderful family gathered round and moved me in last Saturday! TV hooked up Monday and window coverings Tuesday and new washer and dryer hooked up.....now waiting for grass and electric fence for dog.....Life is good especially when Rich called last night and said he was writing up an offer for my condo!!!!  Kennedy has been staying with me all week while his parents are in Hawaii and has been a life saver.......lifting heaving things and moving them and doing so much for me......we are off to a movie and dinner today.  Panniers are in St. George for Easter, the Christensons in Hawaii and the Cooks in Las Vegas.........glad I have Kenny here to celebrate with me. I love, love, love the place but have so many things to do to get hooked up and life moving on that I do wish there were more hours  in the day........and OH YES.......bread didn't make you fat.

No comments: