Wednesday, April 22, 2015

BEEN AN EVENTFUL DAY......

 
Hummmmm..........I wonder what is up with these two.......They seem to be spending a lot of time together?????
My knee is getting better thanks to the ice machine.....did get some chores done today .....like going to the bank and paying my first loan payment and collecting my mail from two boxes and mailing some thank-you notes.  I met the man who bought the place next door on the left....he is single......but getting married next month.....to a hospice worker.....sounds like it should be spelled like that!  Real convenient for an old 83 year old next door!!!  Poured side walks and drive ways next door so getting closer......but still no grass around the back and side.
Finally got all the windows covered.......I am drawn to materials and textures and they show me how to move through my space.......It seems the way the designers speak without words....through brass and leather and silk and linen and crystal to make people feel comfortable in their homes.......Think about this......only with big windows or sky lights can you decorate with the sun, moon, air and clouds??????
And life goes on.........

No comments: