Monday, April 13, 2015

I MUST JOIN SIBLINGS WEEK........

 
Here you see me with three of my wonderful siblings.......my little brother (the baby of the family was not there)...... I am the oldest of my five siblings.......I am in the stripped shirt, then Jo , Dixie and Leslie.  Jo and Dixie are gone now, and just Leslie and I are left......and I don't know what I would do without her.....she is my go-to whenever I have a problem and always listens with a patient ear.....Thank you Les for always being there for me.  I am 11 years older than she and it took awhile before we started to really know each other, but have had some wonderful trips together around the world, and we talk a couple of times a week......I need her!.  There is nothing that can take the place of family and  to have a sister or two is more than a blessing in your life. Sisters don't always agree or see eye to eye but you know they always have your back!
Been an interesting day......the man under contract to buy my condo backed out......but I just said ",suck it up cup-cake he didn't deserve it.".....THE reason.....it would take too much money to remodel it.....HELLO......we just put 40 thousand in it to sell it!  New doors, windows, carpet through out. Remodeled the bathrooms and painted everything and updated the fireplaces, and light fixtures......He wanted it for nothing and now I have a feeling someone will love it like I did and pay more for it.......THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.......JUST BELIEVE!

No comments: