Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A WELL CONNECTED LIFE......

I  really find a positive start each morning helps make your day go better......oh yes, and for me a good cup of coffee helps!
Through all the hectic move......moving out......staying with Panniers .......and moving into new place.......my friends have been there and to keep me going....it is important to stay in touch with people in your life.  When you keep in touch with people, you are doing yourself a big favor. No matter what way you choose to do it.....pick up a pen, or a phone, tap on a keyboard or visit in person, your willingness to share your stories, thoughts, and experiences with others relieves stress, invites moral support and encouragement.  I also know the importance of staying connected with God and sharing your ups And downs with him. 
It is a cold rainy day but the yard crew is putting in the sprinkler system in my yard.....yea, Gigi and I both will be happy to see green grass instead of dirt all Around.......and I have a cute little tree in my front yard they planted yesterday......and it is blooming petty pink flowers......it is all coming together.

No comments: