Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15th and Snowed all Night!

         
          The biggest snow storm all winter hit us last night.....really needed the moisture and Gigi was happy rolling in it......but not my idea of  Spring!  The snow has turned to rain this afternoon which is more like April showers...... Robbie met me at Home Depot and we ordered the shades for my French doors, things are moving along.......I hope I keep at it till it is done, but sure am tired........Robbie and I are off to a movie tonight as Pam has to work and doesn't always like the kind of movies Robbie and I do.
          There is a tale about four people/.....Everybody...Anybody.....Somebody.... and Nobody.  There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it.  Everybody was sure Somebody would do it.    Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.  Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.  Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.  It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody asked Anybody!!!!......Oh yes, enough nonsense for today.

No comments: