Friday, March 27, 2015

WELL I DID IT!!!!!!



Well.......I did it......signed for my new house today March 27th, 2015.........made a down payment on the lot #91 on October 12th, 2014........It's been a long road since then as I watched the house come together week by week.   I now own two houses and pray every day the condo sells soon......  The new place is a darling one floor living space with a finished basement for children and grandchildren and my sister to visit me.....hopefully often. The lawn will hopefully be put in in the next couple of weeks.....for the dogs benefit.  Tomorrow the children are moving me in and I expect it to be very hectic. The Panniers have spoiled me and I need to get back to the real world.....cleaning, shopping, etc.......so tomorrow I begin another chapter in my life.......three weeks or so before I turn 83!!!! At 7891 Farm Wood Lane.........Midvale , Utah.

No comments: