Monday, March 2, 2015

NOAH'S ARK.......

Some days you just have to stop and figure out what and where you are headed for......... One minute things look bright and sunny and the next black and discouraging........I have a million questions about what is ahead........but then I see if I just take a look at some of the lessons Noah's lessons.   For so many of is while we are waiting for our ship to come in we have missed the one will take us into the life we have been destined for.......And I bet everyone at one time or another feels he missed the boat!........Plan ahead, have some goals and stick to them.  If you need to get a better job, educate yourself for one......if you want to lose 20 pound......quit eating!!!! Build your future on high ground and for safety.......always go with a friend when the situation is ify.....and no matter the storm, when your with GOD on solid ground there is always a rainbow.   Wow....I feel better already.

No comments: