Sunday, March 1, 2015

GIGI.......

GIGI........This is my constant companion, care-taker, watch dog and best friend.   She is 13 and getting deaf like I am.......she tries very hard to be a good girl, but now and then gets into trouble.......like scratching the Panniers carpet when locked in the bedroom......not a good day......but their Charles chewed up the woodwork in my bathroom once and ROB had to repair it for me......so I guess what goes round, comes round.......We will be glad when we get moved into our own place though.
It's a quiet Sunday ........the Pannier kids are coming over for dinner tonight.  I love having the grand-kids and now even the great-grandchild in my life.  I miss the Cooks and Christensons.  I did have a nice dinner with one of my favorite nephews and his wife last night.......it so fun to catch up now and then.  Now days it is my family that is keeping me going.  I need a home and to sell the one I just left.....both a worry, but I can only take it one day at a time and trust that it will all work out.  I do have a wonderful place to stay and they really spoil me here,,,,,,I will probably forget how to vacuum, dust, etc......but have tried to keep in practice by emptying and filling the dish washer and taking the garbage out.

No comments: