Friday, March 13, 2015

YOUNGER..........

 
             I think this is a problem for all my friends....... Day by day we are getting older and can't do anything about it!......but enjoy the days we have left on this earth.  Today I got word that one of my very best and oldest friend died of stage four lung cancer.....BONNIE LYNGLE...... a couple of years ago her husband died and she never really got over it......never learned to get out and mix and mingle and go on with her life.....she always seemed to be waiting for Warren to tell her what to do......so sad.  We have played bridge once a month for 50 or so years.....She will be missed.
        I did have a nice day with Pam, Tiff and Aaron.....we went to Tai Pan and shopped up a storm.   Sherrie called and said she was setting up a security system for me which is a great comfort to know,,,,,,I  really am nervous about moving into this new place and not knowing anyone,......The new walk through is the 23rd and then to be approved by a loan if my place has not sold.....worry, worry, worry!  Rob off to Phoenix  for the Nascar Races......so [Pam and I will be hunting something to do.........Don informed us he put poor KOKO down.......and I thank you GOD for this nice day.

No comments: